- 200g mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 x TBSP nuttelex + dash olive oil
- 2 x tsp tamari
- 2 x tsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 x tsp miso paste
- 1/2 x tsp garlic granules
- 1/2 x tsp dried rosemary
- 1/4 x tsp onion powder
- Melt nuttelex in a frypan on a medium/high heat. Add a dash of olive oil whilst the nuttelex is melting to stop it from burning
- Add mushrooms to the pan. Stir to coat all the mushrooms in the melted nuttelex and cook for approximately 1 minute
- Add the tamari and cook for approximately 1 1/2 minutes. The mushrooms should be soft and the sauce starting to thicken but not completely absorbed
- Add the remaining ingredients (balsamic, miso paste, garlic granules, rosemary, onion powder and a few cracks of pepper – or to taste)
- Cook for another 2 minutes or until the mushrooms have reduced significantly in size and the sauce has thickened
- Serve however you like — I love these served on a thick crusty slice of toasted sourdough or as part of a vegan big breakfast
Do you want more recipes like this?
Sign-up for the monthly newsletter to be the first to receive updates, access to blog posts, recipes, helpful resources, products and book reviews.